NES emulator written in D

Manu turkeyman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 05:59:52 UTC 2018

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 5:55 AM blahness via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Not sure how interested people here will be with this but I've
> ported https://github.com/fogleman/nes from Go to D [1]. I should
> point out that I'm not the author of the original Go version.
>
> The emulator code itself is 100% D with no dependencies. I've
> also created a little app using SDL to show how you'd put this
> library to use [2].
>
> Its PPU & APU timing isn't 100% accurate (same as the Go version)
> so not all games will work correctly but this should be pretty
> easy to fix.
>
> Links
> --------------
> [1] https://github.com/blahness/nes
> [2] https://github.com/blahness/nes_test

Nice work.

Oh wow, this is pretty rough!
```
void createTable() {
  this.table = [
    &this.brk, &this.ora, &this.kil, &this.slo, &this.nop, &this.ora,
&this.asl, &this.slo, &this.php, &this.ora, &this.asl, &this.aac,
&this.nop, &this.ora, &this.asl, &this.slo,
```

Here's one I prepared earlier: https://github.com/TurkeyMan/superemu
(probably doesn't work with DMD from the last year or 2!)
Extensible architecture, supports a bunch of systems.