Ported js13k game underrun to D targeting webassembly

Sebastiaan Koppe mail at skoppe.eu
Sun Nov 18 10:44:28 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 18 November 2018 at 10:33:14 UTC, blahness wrote:
> Good stuff. Any reason why the music & some of the sound
> effects are missing?
Yep, I have only ported the most essential sound effects. The
music I skipped entirely. It wouldn't be much work since the
audio api / buffers are already there. I just didn't want to
spend more time on an example.

> The text when you bring a system back online is corrupted.
I know, I have looked at it for quite a while and I just can't
figure out why it is broken.