D compilation is too slow and I am forking the compiler

Paolo Invernizzi paolo.invernizzi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:39:11 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 22 November 2018 at 13:19:58 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic
wrote:
> On Thursday, 22 November 2018 at 11:16:26 UTC, Paolo Invernizzi
> wrote:
>> BTW, it's nice to see again the Secret Squirrel on the forum,
>> in these days: welcome back Andrej!
>>
>> /Paolo
>
> Oh hey there too! I'm sorry if I can't recall you, though.
> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, no problem... eheh

> I mostly lurk around here these days.

Yep, the same...

> But I still use D heavily, at work.

Well, the same here; not so heavily right now, my CTO is not sure
anymore about the "case for D", but well, we have just delivered
a D (medical) codebase to one of our customer...

Let's see...

/Paolo