LDC 1.13.0-beta2

Joakim dlang at joakim.fea.st
Thu Nov 22 16:54:55 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 22 November 2018 at 16:36:22 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 01:25:53PM +0000, Joakim via
> Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 21 November 2018 at 10:43:55 UTC, kinke wrote:
>> > Glad to announce the second beta for LDC 1.13:
>> >
>> > * Based on D 2.083.0+ (yesterday's DMD stable).
> [...]
>> I've added native builds for Android, including Android/x86_64
>> for the first time. Several tests for std.variant segfault,
>> likely because of the 128-bit real causing x64 codegen issues,
>> but most everything else passes.
> [...]
>
> What's the status of cross-compiling to 64-bit ARM?  On the
> wiki you wrote that it doesn't fully work yet.  Does it work
> with this new release?

It's been mostly working since 1.11. That note on the wiki links
to this tracker issue that lists the few remaining holes, mostly
just extending Phobos support for 80-bit precision out to full
128-bit Quadruple precision in a few spots and finishing off the
C/C++ compatibility:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/2153