The New Fundraising Campaign

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 13:18:55 UTC 2018

On Friday, 23 November 2018 at 10:20:22 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:

> Sorry for annoy you, but this links have to be integrated into
> the donate page
> https://dlang.org/foundation/donate.html

Yes, I know. I want to do more than just add the link, however. I
want to integrate the campaign menu, and that means I have to set
aside some time to determine how best to add the integration code
into the DDOC for the site. It's one of many items on my TODO
list and I'll get to it soon.

> I gave my 25 bucks and want this topic to stay on top! So
> please put it on top!
> The campaign
> (https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NDUwNTY=is) is
> now at 614$ (goal 3000$), so that keeping this performance
> since the first donation (11/10) would give the missing 2386$
> in app 51 days:
>
> => We need another 74 supporters with an average of 32$.

I'll do another push in the first week of December, on Twitter
and the blog. And as we get closer to the deadline, I'll send out
more reminders.