D compilation is too slow and I am forking the compiler

welkam wwwelkam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 14:37:11 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 22 November 2018 at 04:48:09 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:

> Sorry about that. I'll have to think of two titles next time,
> one for the D community and one for everyone else.
>
> If it's of any consolation, the top comments in both discussion
> threads point out that the title is inaccurate on purpose.

Your post on reddit received more comments than D front ends
inclusion to GCC. If you titled your post differently you
probably wouldn't had such success so from my perspective its a
net positive. Sure there are few people that took the wrong
message but there are more people who saw your post