Google Summer of Code 2019

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 13:58:25 UTC 2018

The time has come to start thinking about GSoC 2019. The
application deadline for mentoring organizations is on February
6. I'd like to get a solid list of project ideas for potential
student applications.

I've set up a new page at the Wiki to collect ideas and seeded it
with two from the GSoC 2018 page:

https://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2019_Ideas

I invite everyone to add ideas to the list. Please be as
descriptive as you can in your summaries, and be explicit about
the goals the project should achieve. We want projects that are
both necessary and challenging.

Anyone who is interested in participating as a student or a
mentor, please contact me (aldacron at gmail.com). Be sure to visit
the GSOC FAQ for links to details about what both roles entail:

https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/faq

I'll be putting out more information in the coming weeks, here
and on the blog.