Interfacing D with C: Arrays Part 1

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:20:08 UTC 2018

I had intended to publish the next GC series post early this
month, but after many revisions and discussions with a couple of
reviewers, I've decided to put it on hold until something gets
worked out about the conflation of destruction and finalization
in D (something I'll be pushing for soon).

Instead, I've gone back to an article I started writing months
ago and put aside in favor of other things: my next post in the
'D and C' series.

This post is the first of what will likely be three dealing with
arrays (four if you count strings). It focuses primarily on
declaration and initialization and is intended to be beginner
friendly, assuming little or no knowledge of either C or D.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2018/10/17/interfacing-d-with-c-arrays-part-1/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9ozhyh/interfacing_d_with_c_arrays_part_1/