BindBC -- The successor to Derelict

Codifies a at b.com
Fri Oct 19 20:44:15 UTC 2018

On Friday, 19 October 2018 at 17:34:10 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> dpp almost completely kills the reason to use any BindBC
> package in its static binding configuration. The

I've used the OpenGL and GLFW BindBC bindings for a few days or
so now, and its certainly a lot more convenient to use that dpp...

I really like that you can load whatever version of a lib is
present and act accordingly - for example if only OpenGL 3v3 is
available or OpenGL 4v5 you can configure your renderer
accordingly

There is also great feedback when something goes wrong, great if
someone reports a bug in your app...