BindBC -- The successor to Derelict

Guillaume Piolat spam at smam.org
Sat Oct 20 11:00:59 UTC 2018

On Friday, 19 October 2018 at 17:34:10 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> I plan to port the more used Derelict bindings over the course
> of the next few weeks. I've got another massive project I'm
> working on that will make use of some of the BindBC packages,
> so I'll be focusing first on the ones I need for that.

Unfortunately it's unlikely I will have the time to port:
- DerelictBgfx
- DerelictENet
- DerelictCUDA

to BindBC so they are also in limited maintenance mode.

So I'm looking for someone to take ownership of those libraries!

BindBC is great news regardless for those of us without runtime
or in -betterC! We use a derelict-util fork to this effect until
now.