New Initiative for Donations

bachmeier no at spam.net
Wed Oct 24 13:19:27 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 24 October 2018 at 09:18:58 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> I'll soon be launching targeted campaigns that you can choose
> to support.

I look forward to donating at that time. Hopefully there will be
a good selection of projects to choose from. There probably won't
be much substitution of donations among projects, because we tend
to donate to things we feel are valuable, and not so much if we
don't see the impact being important.

I am curious about the $5/hour thing. How is it possible to get
good quality development for $5/hour?