Add D front-end, libphobos library, and D2 testsuite... to GCC

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Mon Oct 29 08:07:22 UTC 2018

On Monday, 29 October 2018 at 03:43:49 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Congratulations are in order for Iain Buclaw. His efforts have
> been rewarded in a big way. Last Friday, he got the greenlight
> to move forward with submitting his changes into GCC:
>
> https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2018-10/msg01676.html

Great work, Iain! Thanks for having such a long breath. I'm aware
that this is not the end of your endeavour, so I wish you good
luck on the way to your remaining milestones. It must feel great
to have the road opened up to those!

Bastiaan.