smile.amazon.com Promotion

FooledDonor donor at donor.com
Mon Oct 29 16:40:20 UTC 2018

On Monday, 29 October 2018 at 16:01:38 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> One of the easiest ways to support the D Language Foundation is
> using smile.amazon.com when you make a purchase. Until Nov 2,
> they're running a special where they're donating 5% (10 times
> the usual amount) you buy through AmazonSmile.
>
> smile.amazon.com/ch/47-5352856

Perhaps a fundamental principle is not clear enough at the
foundation: transparency.

Where is the vision of the third and fourth quarter? Where are
the deliveries of things in the pipeline? What is the progress of
the various jobs started?

Which people is funding, with how much money and for what
expected results?
Where is the newCTFE? Was the work on this point financed by the
foundation?

I've never seen a report on the state of affairs, neither from
the president, nor from Andrei, nor from Walter.

How do you hope to obtain trust and funding, if NO one even
deigns to give the least development plan or feedback on past
developments?

It seems that everyone has locked up in their ivory tower ...