Add D front-end, libphobos library, and D2 testsuite... to GCC

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Mon Oct 29 21:47:36 UTC 2018

On 10/28/2018 8:43 PM, Mike Parker wrote:
> Congratulations are in order for Iain Buclaw. His efforts have been rewarded in
> a big way.

I think that's an understatement. It's a massive achievement by Iain, and he did
it pretty much all on his own. Very few developers have both the technical chops
and dogged persistence to pull something like this off. It's a career-making
accomplishment, and all Iain ever needs to put on his resume!

We're all enormously lucky to have Iain on our team!

Please join me in hefting a pint to Iain!