D kernel for Jupyter notebook

Laeeth Isharc Laeeth at laeeth.com
Thu Sep 6 00:54:18 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 4 September 2018 at 04:58:41 UTC, Shigeki Karita
wrote:
> On Monday, 20 August 2018 at 00:14:03 UTC, Shigeki Karita wrote:
>> On Sunday, 19 August 2018 at 20:33:45 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
>>> Proof of concept works, but it requires some further
>>> development to be useful to do work in.
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> Great. I have tried DUB integration. It seems to work.
>> https://github.com/ShigekiKarita/grain/blob/master/example/repl.d
>
> I'm making a jupyter based tutorial for my library. It might be
> the first example for jupyterd.
>
> https://github.com/ShigekiKarita/grain/blob/master/tutorial.ipynb

Very cool.  Thank you.

I was looking into Jupyter widgets. I ported over some of it and
had to add the extension to protocol for widgets into the
notebook.  It's not that bad and might be pretty useful to be
able to access widgets from D.

Half-finished code right now that doesn't even build but I don't
have so much time and won't for a couple of months.