[OT] My State is Illegally Preventing Me From Voting In The Upcoming 2018 US Elections

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 10:22:44 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 9 September 2018 at 09:34:31 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> I sincerely apologize for the OT, but AFAIK, I don't have
> anywhere else to post. Please rm/delete/ban/etc... as
> appropriate, I take full responsibility. This is a (potentially
> inappropriate) "CYA" (Covering my "A 55") posting, so please
> delete/rm/ban/etc. as necessary, if applicable.

It works if you just write "smugglers" without "cv" for street
name, but why are they making it so difficult? I just get a card
with voting location in the mail.

Precinct and Polling Location:
293A/1 - WILLOUGHBY CITY 3A
IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH