libmir: recent updates

9il ilyayaroshenko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 14:33:11 UTC 2018

On Monday, 10 September 2018 at 12:55:01 UTC, Arredondo wrote:
> On Sunday, 9 September 2018 at 17:24:49 UTC, 9il wrote:
>> Mir Algorithm http://mir-algorithm.dub.pm  - v2.0.0, new
>> ndslice API,
>
> Does new API mean that it's not backwards compatible? if so,
> where can we find the documentation for this new API?
>
> Arredondo.

http://docs.algorithm.dlang.io - docs for recent Mir Algorithm
release.
The main difference is that Slice definition is changed to

struct mir_slice(Iterator_, size_t N_ = 1, SliceKind kind_ =
Contiguous)

alias Slice = mir_slice;

The parameters order was reversed, last two params are optional
now.

For example, see the PR for ndslice API update for old main Mir
repo.
https://github.com/libmir/mir/pull/397/files#diff-399a70373923e55f87a86928eb3cc731L43

Similar situation with Series definition.