lodash like utility/algorithms library for D

Robby Marki giusoin at bobmail.info
Sat Sep 29 01:40:34 UTC 2018

On Friday, 28 September 2018 at 14:02:48 UTC, aliak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working for fun on a library [0] that is inspired by
> a library from the javascript world called lodash [1]. I
> basically liked the flexibility and thought I'd try and
> implement a few things as it was about the time I started
> learning D. It basically tried to do the same with algorithms
> as in lodash but adds the usage of Optional!T and Expect!(T, U)
> as ways to returns results.
>
> [...]

In this example
https://aliak00.github.io/ddash/ddash/functional/try_.html

where does the match function come from?
I get this error when trying to compile:
onlineapp.d(16): Error: no property match for type int
/dlang/dmd/linux/bin64/../../src/phobos/std/algorithm/iteration.d(500):        instantiated from here: MapResult!(__lambda1, int[])
onlineapp.d(15):        instantiated from here: map!(int[])