DC v1.0.0 - cross-platform D compiler install management tool

Mihails a at a.a
Mon Apr 1 10:31:27 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 31 March 2019 at 19:15:20 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> It's kind of funny that you decided to release this exactly the
> same day as I planned to release a new version of DVM [1] :)
>
> [1] https://forum.dlang.org/post/q7r3i5$2cdh$1@digitalmars.com

Nice, I must admit I have had my mind set about DVM as something
that has existed for years and wasn't quite the right thing. Had
no idea you kept improving it lately.

Well, it is not a big enough project for me to be sad about the
duplicate effort :)