Beta 2.086.0

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 19:41:09 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 20 April 2019 at 18:00:02 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
(Abscissa) wrote:
> Wow! A whole bunch of great, long-awaited stuff! There's
> --lowmem, reflection of privates, less optlink, import std,
> copy ctors...
>
> The changelog has some formatting errors in the section "dub
> run will now automatically fetch a package if it's not found
> locally".

Yes, very curious about this release!

Thanks a lot for -lowmem, copy ctor and DUB single request!

I don't understand full the new `dub init -t
custom-dub-init-dubpackage` capabilities, the
`custom-dub-init-dubpackage` has to be a package name on the DUB
registry?