DStep 1.0.0

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Apr 22 18:01:28 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-22 15:20, Dennis wrote:

> Huh, I've been using DStep on Windows back in January.
> I can't remember how I obtained the binary, but it's version
> 0.2.3-67-gdeabc63.

The Windows support was implemented during GSoC 2016. It just has never
been a new release since then. I have created a few tags, for various
reasons, since then, but no official release.

> It worked partially, but could not translate C function pointers to D's
> `function()` syntax, leaving a 'TODO' stub instead.
> Has that changed? I can't find anything about it in the release notes.

Translating function pointers has probably been supported since the
first release. There are tests for this. If there's something that is
not working, please file a bug at [1]. Ideally with a minimal test case
with the C code and the expected D code.

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/issues

--
/Jacob Carlborg