SAOC - Looking for a mentor

Ionuț Mihalache ipopescu46 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 05:50:22 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I want to participate to Symmetry Autumn of Code 2019 with the
project DUB: D's package manager, DEP5 (build system support for
C/C++). I have here [1] my project proposal, could you give me
some opinions about it(if it's ok, what should be changed or
added, maybe removed).
Before sending the application I would like to find somenone to
be my mentor, so if there is someone who would be interested in
being my mentor for this project, please let me know as soon as
possible.

[1] -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JhX_r99YKMgRQ6tMHjMSJxJW4mc7j1iKLaAz_yavgrc

Thanks,