SoAC

Tiberiu Lepadatu tiberiulepadatu14 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 19:16:22 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I want to participate to Symmetry Autumn of Code 2019 with either
the project "Solve dependency hell" or "Implement Reactive
programming into D". I have some experience with programming
languages mainly Rust, FORTRAN, Python and JavaScript and this
summer I have worked intensively with RxJS and with python
FORTRAN wrapping. I think, giving my past experience that I can
get each one of them to a finished state. But I think that the
question that should be asked is which one of those will be more
impactful to the community? Which one will better serve the D
future? I will try by Wednesday to prepare an application for
both of them. But I can't wait to hear your opinions.

Thanks,
Tiberiu