cachetools v.0.3.1

ikod geller.garry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 11:05:51 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 at 10:12:45 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 at 09:34:48 UTC, ikod wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> cachetools version 0.3.1 released
>>
> [...]
> Looking at your performance numbers, I am wondering should your
> work in the end result in a better std AA implementation?
>
> Regards mt.

I'm not sure if I can say too much here. And I can be wrong, but
looks like std AA allocate table bucket entry on every insert.
This can hurt performance when you have mixed insert/lookup use
case. If this is the case then fix will require rewrite of AA
code.

Thanks and regards,
Igor