dubproxy: Easy private repos and code.dlang.org mirror

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Mon Aug 19 15:29:55 UTC 2019

On Monday, 19 August 2019 at 15:11:54 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
> On Friday, 16 August 2019 at 14:31:14 UTC, Robert Schadek wrote:
>> classic noob error: forget the urls
>>
>> * https://code.dlang.org/packages/dubproxy
>> * https://github.com/symmetryinvestments/dubproxy
>
> UP
>
> This sounds super useful for those of use stuck with path-based
> dependencies. Easier than self-hosting a DUB registry probably?

As side remark, in addition to self-hosting a Dub registry in the
meantime you can also use a Maven repository (artifactory/nexus)
or just use a local folder/network folder (using Dub file system
provider).

Ok, we should add some more info to Dub help page explaining the
different repository providers (dub/maven/file system).

Kind regards
Andre