Five Projects Selected for SAOC 2019

Vladimir Panteleev thecybershadow.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:51:54 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 13:38:24 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> The Symmetry Autumn of Code 2019 application selection process
> has come to an end. This year, we've got five projects instead
> of three. Congratulations to everyone who was selected! You can
> read about them and their projects over at the D Blog:
>
> https://dlang.org/blog/2019/08/25/saoc-2019-projects-and-participants/

Sorry, I haven't been following. Don't we already have an
implementation of the "Create a CI or other infrastructure for
measuring D’s progress and performance" project? I just haven't
been maintaining it because there hasn't been a lot of interest
in it while it was being maintained.

Here's the original blog post:

https://blog.thecybershadow.net/2015/05/05/is-d-slim-yet/

I'll give it a kick and get it back online if there is interest.
Seems wasteful to reimplement it from scratch, though.