Five Projects Selected for SAOC 2019

Mike Franklin slavo5150 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 17:11:33 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 27 August 2019 at 12:58:20 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:

> It will eventually zero in to commit-level accuracy after it's
> been running for a while. I cleared the database as the last
> time it was running, it was on another CPU, so the timings are
> going to be different. (Still need to decide on a way to
> measure execution time in some deterministic way.)

If you look at the vibe.d compile-time graph, you'll see there's
a 2.5s increase around Mid-2014.  When I zoom in and visit the
commit, it's just a DDoc comment change
(https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/3542).  I don't see how
that could account for the large increase in compile time.

Mike