Five Projects Selected for SAOC 2019

Max Haughton maxhaton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 17:24:26 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 27 August 2019 at 14:42:28 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> On Monday, 26 August 2019 at 18:51:54 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
> wrote:
>> On Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 13:38:24 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>> The Symmetry Autumn of Code 2019 application selection
>>> process has come to an end. This year, we've got five
>>> projects instead of three. Congratulations to everyone who
>>> was selected! You can read about them and their projects over
>>> at the D Blog:
>>>
>>> https://dlang.org/blog/2019/08/25/saoc-2019-projects-and-participants/
>>
>> Sorry, I haven't been following. Don't we already have an
>> implementation of the "Create a CI or other infrastructure for
>> measuring D’s progress and performance" project? I just
>> haven't been maintaining it because there hasn't been a lot of
>> interest in it while it was being maintained.
>
> Max, if you're still excited about this project, please ping me
> on IRC or Slack. Would love to brainstorm with you and hear
> your ideas.

Vladimir, I would love to (and I need to acquire a mentor, so if
you're not busy... ;) ) but I am struggling to even load the
forum (I'm on holiday) but I'll be back to civilisation within a
day or two.

To anyone else reading: If the gods allow it, I'm *trying* to
answer questions about my proposal but my internet connection is
genuinely shit ATM