Silicon Valley C++ Meetup - August 28, 2019 - "C++ vs D: Let the Battle Commence"

a11e99z black80 at bk.ru
Sat Aug 31 12:50:33 UTC 2019

On Friday, 30 August 2019 at 22:08:18 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 08/27/2019 12:23 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> I will be presenting a comparison of D and C++.
>
> The four-part video starts with the following one, which
> includes a link to the slides:
>
>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAvTr0mQkE
>
> Ali

my English is not very well, so I see English videos with
auto-generated subtitles (in English too), but for this video
default subtitle language is Dutch. and Google generator doesn't
show me any subtitle cuz real language is English.
idk how to change auto-generated language from my side. I can
find only change auto-translate but main lang is wrong, !Dutch,
so auto-translate doesn't help. maybe u try to change default
lang of video from your side, for video itself?