A program that does OCR(Optical Character Recognition) inspired by Neural Networks

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:07:38 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. I've spent the last weeks working on a program which
is able to read and understand text from an image file(OCR) by
using a rudimentary neural network after training with a large
amount of images(I made them myself, manually). It even shows a
map of all the parts of the images that have the highest synaptic
weights(warmer colors). It was made purely in D using the arsd
library. Below is the link to it if you wish to take a look. For
now it only understands upper case letters from the English
alphabet. I'll be adding more over time. Cheers.
https://github.com/MuriloMir/Optical-Character-Recognition