A program that does OCR(Optical Character Recognition) inspired by Neural Networks

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 02:19:55 UTC 2019

On Monday, 9 December 2019 at 01:58:10 UTC, Mathias Lang wrote:
> Nice work!
>
> You might want to take a look at the MNIST database (
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MNIST_database) which is freely
> available and commonly used to train neural network. It will
> also allow you to benchmark your implementation against other
> algorithms.

I've taken a look at it and unfortunately it is a file with
matrices, not with images, so it does not apply to what I'm
doing. But thanks anyway for trying to help me. I guess I'll have
to make all of the letters myself. I've already made all
uppercase and I've made the lowercase from 'a' to 'n' already.