My Android project nearing beta

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:08:07 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 17 December 2019 at 20:57:54 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> Maybe Docker can help ease the burden for others to test it.

oh it isn't that hard... as of now the trickiest thing is the
druntime build and ldc comes with a script to help with that. The
script just worked on my box for x86, arm64, and x86_64. You also
need the android stuff from Google but that's I think to be
expected for the domain... and in theory we could skip that but
in practice the goal of this is to interop with existing company
workflows so I expect they will already be using it anyway.

The other arm runtime did NOT work with the script, but
conveniently, ldc offers a binary download of that on their
releases page! So just download it, rename the directory and put
it in the right place, and you're good to go.

But aside from that downloading, otherwise you basically just run
the program.