A program that does OCR(Optical Character Recognition) inspired by Neural Networks

Murilo murilomiranda92 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 20 03:12:28 UTC 2019

> Hey!
>
> This looks like great work to learn from! Is there any chance
> you could add a dub file to make it easy to build?

Hey everyone. I've finally finished creating all .png images for
all 26 letters in both uppercase and lowercase format. I've
uploaded it to the github page already. Keep in mind that the
lowercase letters still need to be properly resized and none of
them are trained, meaning you can't read lowercase letters yet,
but you can already see them or use them for something else.

https://github.com/MuriloMir/Optical-Character-Recognition