Article about D in the iX magazine

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Sun Dec 22 13:05:02 UTC 2019

On 2019-12-20 21:26:00 +0000, Andre Pany said:

> In the new iX (1 Januar 2020) there is also a Leserbrief for the article;)

Even there are only few comments, every comment helps.

It's very hard to convince programmers to give something else a try and
stay to it long enough to see the light. Most of the time, evangelizing
is very frustrating. The better strategy from my experience is: Deliver
a cool product and than tell everyone "we are 10 times more productive
than our competitors while delivering a better product." You can be
sure, everyone wants to know how you do it.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com