Beta 2.090.0

Mathias Lang pro.mathias.lang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 01:23:00 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 22 December 2019 at 22:22:26 UTC, Per Nordlöw wrote:

> Have I missed something or is this a known problem with dub? If
> so, do I have any alternative to brute-forcing the problem with
>
>     dub run --compiler=dmd --build=unittest
>     dub run --compiler=dmd --build=debug
>
> which, for me, doubles my development iteration time.

If it's something common enough, I suggest just creating an alias
such as `dubtest` which does `dub test --compiler=dmd && dub run
--compiler --build=debug`.
Should you want to change compiler, you can make it a function
that takes an argument.

The druntime issue with `--DRT` is something that is on the map,
and should be fixed soon, but I can't promise it will be fixed
before the release, as it requires a druntime fix.
Alternatively, some other bugs need to be fixed for the druntime
fix to be truly efficient.