Beta 2.090.0

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Mon Dec 23 08:06:29 UTC 2019

On Sunday, 22 December 2019 at 20:30:06 UTC, berni44 wrote:
> On Sunday, 22 December 2019 at 19:00:15 UTC, Eugene Wissner
> wrote:
>> Probably differen email addresses. You can set an email
>> address locally for the repository in .git/config. Or just add
>> an alias: https://github.com/dlang/tools/blob/master/.mailmap
>
> git config -l reveals only one address (which is set at global
> level; there is no local and no systemwide email address). It's
> the same I use in github. In bugzilla I use a different one,
> but I guess, that this is not relevant.

It looks like you made a commit via the GitHub UI. By default it
uses a default generated (<...>@users.noreply.github.com) email
address. You can change this in your GitHub user settings.

Anyhow, I went ahead and made a PR to "reduce" you to only one
person ;-)

https://github.com/dlang/tools/pull/388

For future readers, here's how I found out the other email
address:

$ ./contributors.d -f git "v2.075.0..master" | grep -i berni