GtkD Blog Now Up and Running

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:01:28 UTC 2019

On Friday, 1 February 2019 at 07:43:23 UTC, Petar Kirov
[ZombineDev] wrote:

> But no one should ever need to modify their dmd installation,
> in order to use gtkd.

Too true. It's one of the reasons I'm sticking with dmd for now.
I followed a simple set of instructions to get an environment set
up, the same instructions I posted on the blog. And I'm thinking
the simplest way for a blog reader to get to a compiled product
is the way I've outlined. Perhaps I'm wrong about that, but it's
what I'm aiming for, the least fuss, the least work, the least
complexity.