Direct Links for Flipcause Donations (Workaround for Expired Sessions)

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 11:50:58 UTC 2019

Flipcause has informed me that the issue some donors have seen
with expired sessions is happening when using their integrated
pages rather than their hosted pages.

For our purposes, if you go to the Donations page here at
dlang.org and select one of the campaigns in the menu presented
there, or click the "Donate Now" button and select a campaign
from the menu that pops up there, you'll be using the integrated
page and may see the session expired error.

They are working to resolve the issue and have asked me to direct
folks to the hosted pages instead of the integrated ones. I'm
posting the direct links to the here as a temporary measure, but
will have a more permanent solution in place in as soon as I can
make time for it. (Note that the campaign link on the DConf
registration page goes to the hosted page and not an integrated
page, so should be okay for everyone, but I'm adding the link
here anyway since it's also available in the campaign menu.)

Support the D Forums
https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NDkzNjc=

Donate to the D Language Foundation General Fund
https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NDMzMzE=

DConf 2019 Early-Bird Registration
https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NDgwMDA=