NEW Milestone: 1500 packages at code.dlang.org

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Thu Feb 7 10:14:18 UTC 2019

Hi all, I am very happy to be the first to announce this here:

1500 D packages available via DUB at code.dlang.org !

Now as the pure volume of solutions gets more and more impressive,
we have to find better ways to enhance quality and stability.

The "Score" indicator is a very good step.
A field, probably at first just manually set by the owner, giving
latest tested dmd version might give a good way to filter for
well maintained packages.

My second wish is to start a general effort to adopt several
packages by D Foundation to ensure they keep updated.

So a big "Thank You", to all the great people building D and its
ecosystem!