gtkDcoding Blog Post #0007 Now Live

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:28:36 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 6 February 2019 at 19:09:57 UTC, Antonio Corbi
wrote:

> The gnome project maintains a 'How Do I do this...' page, it's
> almost gtk and C related but (thank's to the wonderful binding
> from Mike Wey) the 'mental mapping' from C->D + gtk->gtkd is
> very straightforward:
>
> https://wiki.gnome.org/HowDoI/
>
> Antonio.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's gone out of vogue
to thank people in forums. I get it; it adds noise to threads,
but I still think it's the polite thing to do.

So, thanks, Antonio.

However, if this is now frowned upon on this forum, please let me
know and I'll stop thanking people.

Thank you for listening.... I mean: oh crap. I did it again.
(sigh)