DCD 0.11.0 released

notna notna.remove.this at ist-einmalig.de
Tue Feb 12 19:46:29 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 12 February 2019 at 17:55:46 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> On Monday, 11 February 2019 at 20:40:32 UTC, notna wrote:
>> Installing DCD
>> Downloading from
>> https://github.com/dlang-community/DCD/releases/download/v0.10.2/dcd-v0.10.2-windows-x86.zip to C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\code-d\bin
>>
>> Failed installing:
>> std.net.curl.CurlException at std\net\curl.d(4340): Peer
>> certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates
>> on handle
>
> I don't know what you are talking about, how are you installing
> DCD ? What is the installer you talk about ?
>
> Also the version number of this release is 0.11.0, not 0.10.2

Thats the errors vscode, better code-d, shows... seems like you
want to update dcd and use the curl lib for that, which throws an
error because the download (GitHub?) certificate cannot be
validated. Just check the news group (or the "forum") for this
code-d error and you should find a couple of similar complains.