Fireside chat with Walter Bright, the creator of the D programming language

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 23:21:52 UTC 2019

On 02/22/2019 12:00 PM, Dennis wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 February 2019 at 23:34:40 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> We will post a streaming link at the time of the meetup.
>
> Is there a recording of it available?
I apologize but we failed to use YouTube Live (works over the old Google
Hangouts). So we had a private Skype connection instead.

Part of me says I should not complain about free tools like those but
part of me can't believe how low the usability of conferencing solutions
are. Random example: "Your microphone is muted; unmute it?" selection is
wrong because my microphone is not muted. Yeah, I shouldn't start...

Ali