Sublime Text Syntax Definition Rewrite

Benjamin Schaaf ben.schaaf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:54:32 UTC 2019

On Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 05:37:42 UTC, Dmitry wrote:
> On Thursday, 28 February 2019 at 00:30:24 UTC, Benjamin Schaaf
> wrote:
>> I've recently gotten a massive rewrite of the D syntax
>> Hope you enjoy!
>> ---------------
> Thank you! Looking forward to try it (right now it shows 'no
> update available', build 3176)

3176 was the latest stable build, you'd need to change to the
development versions (requires a license) to get more recent
updates or you can install the Packages manually.

> Is this the reason why it works extremely slow with big files?
> :D

I know you're just taking a fun jab but from personal experience
its behaved pretty well with multi-GB files. All the corner cases
we're aware of where it does become slow are algorithmic problems
where a change in language really wouldn't help :)