The New Fundraising Campaign

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Wed Jan 2 10:16:11 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 10 November 2018 at 16:09:12 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
[...]
> Please read the blog post for more details:
>
> https://dlang.org/blog/2018/11/10/the-new-fundraising-campaign/
>
> For the impatient:
>
> https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/NDUwNTY=
I just want this topic to stay on top, so I am giving the updated
numbers:
Now we are at

         $2,364 Raised of $3,000 Goal from 45 supporters.

This makes an average of: $53 / donor and means we need an other
12 supporters.

This campaign will end in 43 day, so the question after app. 50%
is, what next?
Will we start collecting for something else or should we first
try to extend the job of our pull request manager?

I would love to have a campaign to increase compilation speed for
std.regex and std.format...