The New Fundraising Campaign

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:15:01 UTC 2019

On Wednesday, 2 January 2019 at 14:53:02 UTC, Martin Tschierschke
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 January 2019 at 14:28:55 UTC, Vijay Nayar wrote:

>> For me the credit card payment method fails without saying
>> what's wrong. Is there another method to pay, like a IBAN that
>> a transfer could be made to?
> This is a pity, you may donate to the foundation via paypal but
> you will have to say what the money is for separately.
> https://dlang.org/foundation/donate.html

Thanks, Vijay, for the donation, and Martin for helping him out.
I've edited the campaign to include the donated amount.

I've added the new donation to the campaign status to reflect
that we now have 49 donors who have donated $2,789. Almost there!