My Meeting C++ Keynote video is now available

Ben Jones fake at fake.fake
Mon Jan 14 21:08:50 UTC 2019

On Saturday, 12 January 2019 at 15:51:03 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> https://youtube.com/watch?v=tcyb1lpEHm0
>
> If nothing else please watch the opening story, it's true and
> quite funny :o).
>
> Now as to the talk, as you could imagine, it touches on another
> language as well...
>

> Andrei

A lot of the questions were about documenting the hook API and
catching misspelling errors when defining a hook.

It seems like it would be nice if you could list the hook method
names a static array or dictionary or struct containing a field
for each method, etc.  One each for the required and optional
methods.

The hook author could grab the name/signature of the method
they're intending to implement from that data structure and any
misspellings would be caught immediately.

Is it possible to declare a function whose name is a CTFE
computed string?