D-lighted, I'm Sure

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:29:14 UTC 2019

Not long ago, in my retrospective on the D Blog in 2018, I
invited folks to write about their first impressions of D. Ron
Tarrant, who you may have seen in the Lear forum, answered the
call. The result is the latest post on the blog, the first guest
post of 2019. Thanks, Ron!

As a reminder, I'm still looking for new-user impressions and
guest posts on any D-related topic. Please contact me if you're
interested. And don't forget, there's a bounty for guest posts,
so you can make a bit of extra cash in the process.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2019/01/18/d-lighted-im-sure/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/ahawhz/dlighted_im_sure_the_first_two_months_with_d/