D-lighted, I'm Sure

Ron Tarrant rontarrant at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 16:42:15 UTC 2019

On Friday, 18 January 2019 at 15:08:48 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> Nice read! And welcome to Ron! I too, started with BASIC, but
> on a Commodore 64 :)
>
> -Steve
Thanks, Steve.

Just to set the record straight, I only had access to that Coleco
Adam for the few weeks I was in that Newfoundland outport. Within
a year, I too had my very own C-64 plugged into a monster Zenith
console job. Remember those? I don't remember what I paid for a
used C-64, but the Zenith 26" was $5 at a garage sale up the
street and another $5 for delivery.