D-lighted, I'm Sure

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Fri Jan 18 19:00:51 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 12:06:54PM -0500, Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On 1/18/19 11:42 AM, Ron Tarrant wrote:
[...]
> > Just to set the record straight, I only had access to that Coleco
> > Adam for the few weeks I was in that Newfoundland outport. Within a
> > year, I too had my very own C-64 plugged into a monster Zenith
> > console job.  Remember those? I don't remember what I paid for a
> > used C-64, but the Zenith 26" was $5 at a garage sale up the street
> > and another $5 for delivery.
>
> I had to use my parents' TV in the living room :) And I was made to
> learn typing before I could play games on it, so cruel...
[...]

Wow, what cruelty! ;-)  The Apple II was my first computer ever, and I
spent 2 years playing computer games on it until they were oozing out of
my ears.  Then I got so fed up with them that I decided I'm gonna write
my own.  So began my journey into BASIC, and then 6502 assembly, etc..

A long road later, I ended up here with D.

This is a tpyo.