The New Fundraising Campaign

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Sat Jan 19 06:43:34 UTC 2019

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 03:11:55AM +0000, bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> On Friday, 4 January 2019 at 10:30:07 UTC, Martin Tschierschke wrote:
>
> > Cool, what a wonderful start to the year 2019!
> > A big thank you to all pushing the development of D with money and time!
> > What next Mike?
>
> Hopefully a campaign to put together a working forum. Would you invest major
> resources in a language that doesn't even have a usable forum?

This forum is very functional.  I would participate less in a forum that
requires loading up a browser to use. But then again, maybe people would
be happier if I wasn't around to blab about vim and symmetry and why dub
sux, so perhaps that might be for the better. :-P

The peace of mind---from knowing that viruses which exploit Microsoft system vulnerabilities cannot touch Linux---is priceless. -- Frustrated system administrator.